Flights to Ireland
If you are into music, vast sweeps of green lush land, and the chance to make a friend or two, then do not hesitate to grab some bargains with BudgetAir.co.uk on cheap flights to Ireland from London. It is the place to be, come summer or winter, whether it is cosying up against the fire in a local pub in Cork or exploring the rocky coasts along the Dingle Peninsula, those flights to Ireland are calling you.
Why visit Ireland?
A land of magic and mystery, Ireland has been a country enjoyed by visitors for centuries on flights to Ireland. There is a rich cultural seam sewn into the very landscape whichever part you visit, from the bars and nightlife of Dublin to the passage graves in Newgrange, dating from 3,200 BC, or Blarney Castle where you can kiss the Blarney Stone to be blessed with the gift of the gab.
What are the must see spots in Ireland?
- Southeast Ireland, with the draw of the Wicklow Mountains and plenty of fine beaches. It's one of the most popular areas for those landing from flights to Ireland.
- The beach at Rosslare is an incredible six miles long and there are plenty of golf courses nearby for those who like to dabble in the sport.
- The Lakes of Killarney, within a national park, are another pull for the scenery, horse riding opportunities, and chance to visit atmospheric ruined castles.
- Close by is the Ring of Kerry, a 112 mile drive through captivating scenery along with pub stops and gourmet restaurants to finish off each day.
- Glenveagh National Park and Castle offers breathtaking views of Errigal Mountain, the tallest peak in the area.
- Poisoned Glen, a marshy valley surrounded by cliffs.