Amsterdam is city full of history and art, such as the Anne Frank house from WWII and the Van Gogh Museum. Check out the facts below before taking off to Amsterdam.
- Temperature: The average temperature is 21˚C during the summer and 5˚C during the winter.
- Time difference: Amsterdam is 1 hour ahead of London.
- Currency: The Euro (EUR).
- Language: The official language is Dutch, but English is widely spoken.
- Required travel documents: The rules and regulations of travel documents and visa applications change frequently. There can also be different requirements. On the website of the visa service the required and current information is listed.
- Health: Information about the (mandatory) vaccinations change constantly. Current information can be found on Travel Health Pro and NHS or consult your GP surgery.