Airlines and destinations from Birmingham Airport
Birmingham Airport is a truely international airport, providing connections far and wide. You can fly almost anywhere in the world from the West Midlands with airlines that include:
- Aer Lingus - who fly a regular service to Dublin
- Air India - who operate scheduled services to both Delhi and Amritsar
- Brussels Airlines - connect Birmingham and Brussels every day
- *Iberia Express* - operate regular flights to Madrid
- Jet2 - another major user of the airport, providing flights to tourist destinations like Faro, Alicante, Fuerteventura, Funchal, Gran Canaria and Lanzarote, as well as city break destinations like Krakow and Salzburg.
- KLM - regularly fly between Birmingham and Amsterdam
- Ryanair - Another major customer of Birmingham International, the Irish low cost carrier flies to destinations like Palma de Mallorca, Malta and Sofia.
- TUI Airways - the largest customer, flying to a huge range of holiday destinations, from Antalya, Palma to Zakynthos.