Check-in with TUI Airlines
It is possible to check-in at the bag drop-off desks though, in order to save time, passengers are encouraged to use the online check-in facility and print the boarding pass, or download it to their smartphone.
Online check-ins are possible from 24 hours up to 90 minutes, pre-flight for all ticketed passengers.
- 1 hand luggage with a maximum size of 50 x 40 x 20 cm (L x W x H), with a maximum of 5 kg.
- No additional items or baggage are allowed into the cabin (with certain exceptions e.g. walking sticks).
- Standard weight for checked-in luggage is 20 kg.
- For international destinations free luggage allowances are 30kg for business class passengers and 20 for economy class passengers.
- Free luggage allowances may vary depending on the destination and specific itinerary.