Facilities at Manchester airport (MAN)
Manchester airport has the kind of modern facilities that tourists and business travellers need, so there's no need to worry about finding snacks or baby changing areas. Some of the features include:
- Places to find a snack or have a sit down meal both inside and outside of the departure hall.
- Bars where you can relax before a flight with a glass of wine or a beer.
- Newsagents selling international newspapers, magazines and a range of snacks.
- Two lounges; the family-friendly Escape Lounge which accepts adults and children of all ages, and the adults-only 1903 lounge.
- Free wi-fi internet for up to 60 minutes, in any 24-hour period
- Shops selling travel essentials like sun screen, medications, umbrellas, sunglasses, duty free items, and gifts.
- Assistance from staff for those with reduced mobility or other health needs.