Lowest Price Guarantee Terms and Conditions
Lowest Price Guarantee on BudgetAir
BudgetAir.co.uk offers you extremely low-priced airline tickets because of exclusive deals with many renowned and reliable airlines. This website compares the fares for you and checks availability immediately. That's why we can offer you the Lowest Price Guarantee on your booking!
If you made a booking on www.BudgetAir.co.uk and found out that on the same day that same flight is offered elsewhere for a lower price, then we are happy to pay you back the difference!
- 1. You booked one or more airline tickets on this website.
- 2. On the day of your booking you found out that the same flight is available and offered for less on another travel website. Make a screenshot including the total price of that flight, and the name of the website. Make sure that the flight you check is identical to the one you booked on BudgetAir.co.uk.
- 3. Departure and arrival dates, flight numbers and booking conditions need to be identical.
- 4. The total amount of your booking on BudgetAir.co.uk needs to exceed the total amount of the flight that you found elsewhere.
- 5. The website where you found the lower fare has a domain ending with .co.uk.
- 6. The difference in amount of money needs to be at least £10 per passenger.
- 7. The maximum difference that BudgetAir.co.uk will pay is £250.
- 8. The ticket has the same Service Class. Tickets offered by low-cost airlines are excluded of the Lowest Price Guarantee because their fares fluctuate strongly. Business Class and First Class tickets, as well as holiday flights (chartered), are also excluded from the Lowest Price Guarantee.
- 9. BudgetAir.co.uk could ask you for further information, and has the right to check the provided information.
- 10. Acceptance or refusal of your request will happen within 1 month. Refusals will be motivated by BudgetAir.co.uk.
Found a cheaper ticket?
Then send an e-mail to email@example.com on the day of your booking, in which you state your reservation number, your name, address and the bank account number to which we can transfer any difference in price after acceptance of your request. Attach the screenshot(s) on which the total amount of is clearly visible.
BudgetAir.co.uk: website by Vliegwinkel Holding BV in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
Another travel website: A website through which airline tickets are sold.
Holiday flights (charters): flights offered by touroperators, sold through BudgetAir.co.uk.
Same Service Class: The class of the booking needs to be Economy Class. Business Class and First Class tickets are excluded from the Lowest Price Guarantee.
Same flight: AAn airline ticket for the same flight, which means that airline, flightnumber and travel dates are identical, as well as the Service Class and the conditions (min / max stay, costs for changing or cancelling the flight).
Total amount: The price paid in the end for the airline ticket, including air fare, airport taxes, safety taxes, fuel taxes, service fees and ticket fees. Additional costs such as sending your documents for pick-up to the airport or shipping costs will be left out of consideration.
Low cost airlines Easyjet, Transavia, Ryanair, Virgin Express, Vueling, Sterling, WizzAir, Thomsonfly, FlyBe, Hapag Lloyd Express, German Wings, Jet2, Sky Europe and Air Berlin.